Sunday, March 20, 2016

ART 626 Week 8

This past couple of weeks I have been working on arranging pictures to make one panoramic image.  I have gotten a couple of them arranged and I really like the way that they are looking.  I like being able to look at the different images as a whole, but am also able to look an an image individually.  I also got the chance to experience with different models and see if there was any difference in the way the pictures turned out or if they were still pretty much the same.  This week I am going to be primarily focusing on figuring out what size of paper to print on so I can get frames ordered.  I printed images on different types of paper and so figuring out which one looks the best and which one I should use will also be something I will be figuring out this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment